- TECHNICAL REGULATIONS
- Name of Competition
- Schedule of Competition
- Eligibility of Players
- Original Computerized form “B” issued by NADRA.
- Father’s NIC Copy computerized issued by NADRA
- Team Manager/Coach will be responsible for ensuring that the right age players are fielding.
- If any team is found guilty of fielding a player over the age limit specified, team will be punished as per rules and also Player/Coach will be punished.
- Number of players and officials in each team
- Maximum of Sixteen (16) players.
- Maximum of Two (2) officials.
- Management Committee
- Laws of the Game
- Managers/Coaches Responsibilities
- To observe the regulations and accept the decisions of the respective Committee of ZONG FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT.
- To observe the principles of fair play.
- To arrive at the venue at least 1 hours before the commencement of the match.
- Manager/Coach will Keep a record of Goals, Cautions, Expulsion, and ensure that only eligible players are part of their teams during the matches. Any discrepancy in this regard will be treated as Violation/Misconduct; Player/Team/Coach will be punished as per the rules and regulations.
- Each team shall wear its official colour and bring reserve colour with them.
- Ensure and help match officials that only registered person’s sit on the players’ substitution bench.
- Indicate clearly on the players’ list; Playing Position of Player and Captain with (C), Vice Captain with (VC) & Goal Keeper with (GK).
- Direct the Captains of their teams to wear arm band and hand it to some other player if he is to be substituted.
- Prohibited area’s for smokers: field of play, changing rooms, team benches, match officials benches, medical benches and media benches.
- Duration of Matches
- Fair Play Trophy
- Referee’s decision
- Ground & its apparatus
- Age Assessment (No one can launch protest against any team after age assessment.
- However the protest if any, should be lodged to the Match Commissioner within 30 minutes of the expiry of the concerned match along with the protest fee, it will be considered.
- The protest fee shall be Rs: 5,000/- refundable if the protest is upheld (No cheque will be acceptable).
- Disciplinary Measures
- PFF code of conduct and FIFA/ AFC Disciplinary Code will be implemented in all cases.
- Following Disciplinary rules shall be applicable to the competition.
- The official or players sent off by the referees shall remain suspended till such time the Match Commissioner decides the case.
- The Match Commissioner must decide the case within 24 hours or before the team concerned match.
- The Match Commissioner shall decide the case keeping in view the punishment suggested below:-
- The player shall be cautioned.
- To suspend for one match.
- To suspend for two further matches.
- To suspend for the whole tournament.
- If a player was shown single Yellow Card during the matches, it shall stand waived for knockout matches. However, a player with double Yellow Cards or Red Card at the end of the matches shall be suspended for the next knockout match.
- Players cautioned or dismissed from field of play
- Walk over & walk out shall be considered serious misconduct
- Match abandoned for any other reason shall be decided by the Match Commissioner accordingly.
- Late arrival of the teams will be considered serious misconduct
- Overage Players
- Defaulting Teams
- Misconduct by Players/Officials
- Final Decision
- Dress Code
- Lounge suit
- Combination with necktie
- Safari Suit with proper footwear
- Trouser with Shirt / T. Shirt
- Track Suit
- Chief Guest
- Financial Rules
The competition will be called the Zong United Kickoff Football Tournament 2012 w.e.f 5th May to 13th May, 2012.
Zong registered teams are eligible to play in this event.
Players born on 1st Jan 1995 or thereafter are eligible to participate in this event. The following documents for age assessment will be considered:-
Each team shall not consist of more than Sixteen (16) players and Two (2) officials. The team shall be made up as follows:-
ZONG FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT shall be responsible and shall have full control of the technical organization and management of football event as per FIFA/AFC/PFF rules.
Laws of the game promulgated by ZONG FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT shall be applied. However the playing format will be intimated in the managers’ meeting.
Five (5) substitution players are allowed during the match during the normal playing time. The list of names of the Eleven (11) players playing and the reserve player must be declared 45 minutes before the kick-off time.
Each match shall last 50 minutes, comprising two half of 25 minutes, with an interval of 5 minutes in between from the whistle ending the first half to the whistle starting the second half.
In case of Fifty (50) minutes draw, No Extra time. Direct penalty kicks will be taken in case of draw in normal time.
Fair Play Trophy will be awarded to the deserving team which will be decided by the TSG and Match Commissioner (Fair Play Regulations is attached).
No protest shall be entertained regarding the following:-
It will be in accordance with FIFA rules and Laws of the game approved by ZONG FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT
Each team will report to the match officials 60 minutes before the kick off time given to them. The match officials will decide about the walk over after 15 minutes of the kick off time given to them if they fail to reach the venue as per given time.
Disciplinary action will be taken against over age player /Coach (Two years ban/Suspension and fined Rs. 25000/-).
If any team fails to fulfill an engagement may be liable to expulsion/disciplinary action and fine as per rules by the Match Commissioner and the case will be referred to the Tournament Disciplinary Committee for its action.
Any team official/player reported for indiscipline or violent conduct will not be allowed anywhere in the stadiums/grounds including not limited to the field of play, the changing rooms, at the training sites and in the hotels by the match officials or the organizer. Match Commissioner will be punished as per Technical Regulations.
MTFA will have the final authority to interpret these Rules and Regulations and decide the matters, not provided in this Rules. The decision of ZONG FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT shall be final and binding on all parties and shall not be appeal-able judicially or to otherwise. If the Match Commissioner fails to implement this Technical Regulation, ZONG FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT will punish him with suspension or fine of match fee or tournament fee.
All officials of ZONG, ZONG FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT Organizing Committee, LOC, Team Officials and Technical Officials will wear the following dress on the Matches and Organized functions by the ZONG FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT host during this competition.
Chief Guest for opening/closing ceremony and other matches will be arranged by the ZONG FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT.
Kindly consult the jury in case of any query during the match.
To be issued by ZONG FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT later.